Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Coachella is Coming!

I don't know about ya'll, but festival season is my FAVORITE time of the year. There are only 15 days until weekend one of Coachella and I am scrambling to put together my daily outfits - I mean I'll probably need two for each day, right!?

To help out our AMAZING mimi & red customers we decided to put together some outfit choices for your festival needs.  These adorable outfits won't break the bank, but they will knock 'em dead at Coachella or Bonnaroo or Lollapalooza or Outside Lands...pretty much any upcoming music festival you've got on your calendar. Take a look at our desert wanderer and flower child looks below!


Oxford Uptown Aztec Pants - $40
Obey Wild Child Crop - $32

Lace Racerback Bralette - $22
RVCA Lush Deserts Skirt $54

Lush Romina Kimono - $36
Audrey Gypsy Dress - $36


Lush Festival Kimono - $48

Audrey Woodstock Crop - $30
Audrey Only in my Dreams Shorts - $32

*for any ordering information on items posted please call 619.298.7933 xo


No comments:

Post a Comment