Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ashley's Holiday Picks

If you read our blog regularly you've probably seen our post about Ashley from Polka Dots and Sailor Stripes.  We teamed up with Ashley again for some holiday outfit inspiration.  The outfits and photos turned out beautiful.  We just love the way she puts an outfit together using our pieces!  Also, her photographer is simply AMAZING!

Here's a little about Ashley for our readers.  She found us through a recommendation when she was in need of a dress during college and has been shopping with us ever since.  Graduating with a fashion degree from Point Loma Nazarene University she decided to start a blog after admiring other fashion blogs. Ashley said it was sort of a New Year's resolution to get a fashion blog going and if it didn't work she could at least say she tried.  With her one year blog birthday coming up on December 30th I'd say her blog is a huge success!

Before we admire Ashley's mimi & red picks check out a few random questions we threw her way:


1. What did you have for dinner last night?
Last night I had Souplantation for the first time since I was a little kid! Perfect for the rainy winter night.

2. What is your favorite bar in San Diego?
My favorite bar in San Diego is definitely Wonderland in OB. I'm a mermaid fanatic, and the fact that they have mermaids on everything there makes me happy. The ambiance and the layout is great too!

3. What is one fashion trend you wish never happened?
I really can't think of a trend that I did not like at one point, I've really tired so many that I can't hate on any of them! But back in Junior High, me and two of my best friends found these sling back, kitten heeled, pointed toe shoes with bows on the side of the toe. We thought they were so cute that we owned them in two colors. We honestly wore them almost everyday. I really, really wish that someone told me how bad they were! Haha!

 dolce vita ashelle dress $185
 everly charmaine dress $46
 rvca lycia kimono $59 / piko marley tunic $32
 audrey stanton cardi $38 / honey nikki jumper $44
chaser champagne & leather sweatshirt $72 / lush carnival palazzo pants $44

No comments:

Post a Comment